10 Things I’m Going to do in 2015
1. Start a Blog. I've been wanting to do this for a while and now I can successfully say that this is the first of many more posts to come!
2. Finish building the house. The lot was purchased in the spring of 2014 and the initial stages of construction began in late fall. It has been a great project so far, filled with surprises, challenges and excitement and I'm hoping to have it all fully completed this year.
3. Be healthy and eat less sugar. GOOD LUCK Andrea..Hehe.. Well I can at least try.
4. Keep an open mind.
5. Travel. Adventure is out there and once a year I'd like to go somewhere I've never been to before.
6. Have more sex :)
7. Be passionate and positive.
8. Keep up with my workouts. My body and mind need this at least 4 - 5 times per week.
9. Be the best pet parent EVER.
10. And last but not least, be proud and thankful for my family, friends and everything I have and do.
What are yours?!